Monday, May 27, 2013

Meet the team



Nick, R.D.H.
I have always wanted to work in a place that has high standards of care and treats each patient like family.  It is my privilege to be a part of Dr. Rice's team.  To be able to contribute my knowledge and education to achieve the best care our patients deserve.  I have made it a personal goal to educate and motivate each and everyone of my patients to improve their personal oral hygiene care.  Which in turn will help improve their health and quality of life.

   
                                               
 













  In his free time:
Nick is very busy! He enjoys staying fit and was a winner of Wipeout in 2012 and competed in the "Escape from Alcatraz" swim. Also he is an artist. He works with wood, paints and sculpts.



No comments:

Post a Comment