Monday, November 18, 2013

"Really masks the pain of the needle!"




For many, fear holds them back from seeking the dental care they need. "I see it everyday. The fear prevents them from coming in sooner and then suddenly they are driven by an even greater fear than that of pain, the fear of losing their teeth and the ability to eat and smile," says Dr. Denine Rice from her Riverside, CA periodontal practice.

Understanding her patient's concerns about fear is what led her to provide a new technology, the DentalVibe. "The DentalVibe provides vibrations that help block receptors from delivering the messages to your brain that your nerve endings feel pain," she adds. "And it really works!"

Don't believe? Here is what actual patients have reported:
  
 "I was skeptical at first but the DentalVibe actually worked. It really was a pain-free experience. Thanks for having this simple but effective tool that distracts you so you do not feel the injection."

"I do not numb up very well and I can always feel the needle when it goes in . . . but with this I now can feel comfortable when I go in, knowing I will not feel the needle."

"Was skeptical at first, couldn't believe it would work, but it did. This simple device really did make it a pain-free experience. Wish the DentalVibe had been available sooner."

 "I can usually handle needles since I donate blood every few months, but when it comes to getting shots at the dentist I get extremely freaked out. The vibrations definitely distracted me and it helped me a lot."

Because I visit my dentist 2 times a year, the use of the the instrument, my visit this time was really pain free. Much better that previous visits. Thanks for the new comfort system.

"Thank you everyone at Rice Periodontics & Implant Surgery for exceeding my expectations. Your entire staff was prompt, friendly and comforting. The treatment you provided me was top quality and unparalleled to others. Thank you!"

   
Dont let fear stop you from getting the oral health care you deserve. Call Dr. Rice today and set up that essential appointment with ease of mind. Or still need more information check out http://www.dentalvibe.com/patients/dentist-locator/usa/california/riverside/riverside/denine-rice.html to learn more about this new technology.


No comments:

Post a Comment