Tuesday, September 2, 2014

What Is The Bacteria That Is Attacking My Gums



Gingivitis is the silent killer that may be damaging the health of your gums. Individuals usually don’t know they have it until they visit their dentist. The Washington Post reported in an article in 2013 that eighty-five million Americans do not have adequate dental insurance. This means millions of Americans who may have an opportunity to reverse the effects of gingivitis are missing out on valuable oral health care because they do not have financial assistance. Recognizing that your dental health contributes to your overall health means seeing, "your dentist regularly whether you are insured or not," suggests Dr. Denine Rice

Gingivitis is an initial stage of periodontal disease and can be reversed with brushing and flossing routines. When you brush you are removing the plaque build-up that stays on the teeth while flossing removes the plaque from between the teeth. As plaque stays on the teeth, it turns into an acid that attacks the enamel, however, it also can reach below the gum line and cause a “pocket” to develop. As the bacteria gets worse, the pocket depth gets deeper and deeper until it begins to attack the root of the tooth. Your gums will become swollen and they may bleed when you brush or floss. This is not a sign that you should stop brushing and flossing. 

In fact, you should increase your brushing and flossing to twice a day if you are not already doing this and you can also use a mouthwash that has gingivitis fighting agents. While the more advanced stages of periodontal disease are not reversible, gingivitis is. Do not give this disease the ability to diminish the health of your mouth.

11 comments:

  1. I need to find a periodontist to go to soon. I need to have my teeth checked. I'm afraid of getting gum disease. I want to make sure my teeth are always healthy.
    http://www.liperioimplants.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. In more recent years with the introduction of modern extraction techniques used How to Reverse Receding gums when manufacturing today's capsules and tablets the active ingredients are able to be taken up by the body more easily, making them even more effective.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Pressing it with your index finger and thumb for top and also both forefinger for reduced teeth. Utilizing only zig-zag or wiggling movements to position floss in between two teeth. How To Regrow Receding Gums Naturally

    ReplyDelete
  4. I like what you guys are written about Products For Receding Gums Treatment. This type of clever work and exposure! Keep up the good works guys, I've included you guys to blogroll.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, wonderful blog format! How lengthy have you been blogging for? you made running a blog look easy. The entire look of your web site is magnificent, as smartly as the content material!
    How To Reverse Gum Disease Receding Gums Naturally

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hey there I am so delighted I found your webpage, I really found you by error, while I was looking on Askjeeve for something else, Nonetheless I am here now and would just like to say thank you for a fantastic post and a all round thrilling blog (I also love the theme/design), I don't have time to browse it all at the minute but I have book-marked it and also included your RSS feeds, so when I have time I will be back to read a great deal more, Please do keep up the great work. Stop And Regrow Receding Gums From Getting Worse

    ReplyDelete
  7. I think everything wrote was very logical. However, consider this, what if you were to create a killer headline? I mean, I don't want to tell you how to run your blog, however suppose you added something to maybe grab folk's attention? I mean %BLOG_TITLE% is kinda plain. You could glance at Yahoo's front page and watch how they create news headlines to grab people to click. You might add a video or a picture or two to get readers excited about what you've written. In my opinion, it would bring your website a little livelier. Gum Regrowth Products To Reverse Receding Gums Naturally

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow, superb blog layout! How long have you been blogging for? you made blogging look easy. The overall look of your website is magnificent, let alone the content! Natural Ways To Reverse Receding Gums Without Surgery

    ReplyDelete
  9. Everyone loves what you guys are up too. Such clever work and coverage! Keep up the excellent works guys I've added you guys to blogroll. Regenerating Gum Tissue Naturally At Home

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello there, simply was aware of your weblog through Google, and located that it is truly informative. I'm going to be careful for brussels. I will appreciate when you proceed this in future. Numerous folks will be benefited from your writing. Cheers! How To Reverse Receding Gums At Home

    ReplyDelete
  11. An interesting discussion is worth comment. I do believe that you need to write more about this subject matter, it might not be a taboo matter but usually folks don't speak about such topics. To the next! Many thanks!! Can I Reverse Receding Gums With Home Remedies

    ReplyDelete